What lift kits are y'all running?

3" starts to need all sorts of stuff (longer track bar, shocks, brakelines, etc). 2" just needs spacers and either an AAL rear or the chevy shackle. :thumbsup:

and 31s can be run on a stock MJ as long as you stick with Jeep rims so a whole 3" isn't needed.

I'm around 3" of lift on my Blue truck and Its plenty capable. Youll notice better improvement off road with the likes of Armor and Lockers than you will with a large lift and tires and open diffs ;)

Just for the record my truck got everywhere the Wranglers of the group on 33-37" tires did my last trip to Rausch, just need a good spotter and patinence :thumbsup:

388045_4489774610362_1033428749_n.jpg

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I love the look of bigger lifted trucks, but since I've never been wheeling, might as well get something that'll just get me down the trail to start. And THEN build a better wheeler when I have two vehicles.

Next paycheck, I'm thinking of going with:

Teraflex 2" spacers from Quadratec ($50)

Chevy shackles (Guessing JY?)

Rancho RS500 shocks from shockwarehouse on all 4 corners ($240)

Rancho RS5401 Steering stabilizer from shockwarehouse ($60)

My shocks are almost certainly toast, so I figured while I'm down there I might as well put those on too.

Now to find cheap tires...

EDIT: Also need to start going through my engine, and making sure I don't have a rod knock. If I do, this will be very short lived. Maybe I should make a build thread now. :clapping:

Got offered 4.10s for free and a set of 31s for $150. Might have to jump on that. Buuuut, took the truck to a shop and got diagnosed a rod knock. So I'm waiting to figure out what I'm gonna do. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

What r ur guys thoughts on the ranco 4.5 inch lift kit.

Looking for the same as op....a dd that has all around skillz

Id like to fit 33s as well but I'm not quite sold on the soa.....curious what the pros and cons are for soa or no soa?

Also if I were to get the 4.5 in lift with 33s would I have to replace the d35

And antidisestablishmentarianism is a oem lift and why is it so good? Whats the difference between rough country and oem?