front axle

the ZJ axle will bolt up, and will be fine for stock trucks, but its low pinion and that can become an issue on lifted truck. plus some of them came with CV joints. once again fine for street trucks, less good for lifted.

I don't plan to lift the truck anytime soon, I'm just tired of getting stuck on wet grass :fs1: I'm also wanting the stock 3.07 front axle too so I can use 4wd on the road and I don't want to mess with my stock rear end.

You won't find 3.07 gears in a ZJ, unless you find one of the EXTREMELY rare 1993s with a 5-speed. That was the only year Jeep offered a manual transmission in the ZJ. All others are automatic and will have either 3.54s or 3.73s.

I don't plan to lift the truck anytime soon, I'm just tired of getting stuck on wet grass :fs1: I'm also wanting the stock 3.07 front axle too so I can use 4wd on the road and I don't want to mess with my stock rear end.

You won't find 3.07 gears in a ZJ, unless you find one of the EXTREMELY rare 1993s with a 5-speed. That was the only year Jeep offered a manual transmission in the ZJ. All others are automatic and will have either 3.54s or 3.73s.

I thought this was unusual. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3020282650.html

Thats a nice ZJ...so what year XJs are most likely to have the 3.07 d30? This is pretty interesting.

Any 87-01 with a manual. In order of desirability 95 1/2 - 99 (bigger u joints, non disconnect)

Any 92-95 with abs brakes. (big ujoints,non disconnect)

87-91 disconnect .

Thats a nice ZJ...so what year XJs are most likely to have the 3.07 d30? This is pretty interesting.

Any 87-01 with a 6 cylinder andmanual. In order of desirability 95 1/2 - 99 (bigger u joints, non disconnect)

Any 92-95 with abs brakes. (big ujoints,non disconnect)

87-91 disconnect .

4 cylinder/manual transmission will have 3.55 or 4.10.

I thought this was unusual. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3020282650.html

It's also not a rust bucket, which is also rare for the 93s. Being the first year for the ZJ body, there were some problem areas that were very prone to rust-through.

I'm sure being a California vehicle doesn't hurt.