Pics of my MJ

MJchick

Finally got some pics of my MJ. We were replacing the starter and water pump in these pics.

My MJ has the 4.0l 6cyl, a header, ax15 tranny, 4 1/2 inch pro comp lift with 32" BFG mudders soon to be 33's.I love this truck. :D

To give you an idea of the kind of rigs we wheel with here's a pic of a friends 85 Yota on 38 1/2" tires.

awesome truck. cool to see one with the eliminator decals on it still. i am getting some made for mine so it has them again. not big on the front bumper but then thats just because i tend to keep stuff looking stock (not including lift and wheels and the likes). but i really like it.

how does it handle being up that high? does that lift seem to work out well or should i maybe find a different one? i am thinking about adding some more lift to mine to have more clearance for the tires.

Alex

Sorry Oizarod wasn't the starter for sure if you want to know the whole story on the probs that are pissing me off with my truck but will hopefully be able to drive it the start of Feb. check out tech I'm gonna up date my post there.

Sorry Oizarod wasn't the starter for sure if you want to know the whole story on the probs that are pissing me off with my truck but will hopefully be able to drive it the start of Feb. check out tech I'm gonna up date my post there.

i was just laughin, not criticizin ma'am, my stepdad went through 7 beers by himself in the time we did one thermostat, its a jeep thing haha. :cheers:

i was just laughin, not criticizin ma'am, my stepdad went through 7 beers by himself in the time we did one thermostat, its a jeep thing haha. :cheers:

We've gone through our own share of beers working on my truck, not to mention the TJ, CJ, our friends unlimited, and our friends Toyota. And of course the weekend 4x4 trips. But then when it comes to 4x4's doesn't it require beer just to stay sane??? ;) :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...