cup holders

if you have buckets and a full console there there are two stock options, but neiter is that great. Id look for a 97 up console with cup holders. if you have a bench look in the DIY section. people have done it.

I have the full console with cup holder attachment and wouldn't say its not great. I love it. Works pretty damn good IMO.

Do you have the one that fits over the center of the console, or the one that hangs off the passenger side?

I have the full console with cup holder attachment and wouldn't say its not great. I love it. Works pretty damn good IMO.

Those work great and make sense in a MJ since the parking brake handle is not awkwardly underneath that spot like in a XJ!

I go to mcdonlds and get one of them cheep paper cup holders and keep somthing kinda heavy on it. That always worked fine for me and when I need a new one I just go though the drive thru and order a few cups of water. Free and works amazing :) in my old $#!&ty "flamingo" Ford F-150 I even screwed one to the seat. I had to replace it once every two weeks or so :clapping:

Brandon

I go to mcdonlds and get one of them cheep paper cup holders and keep somthing kinda heavy on it. That always worked fine for me and when I need a new one I just go though the drive thru and order a few cups of water. Free and works amazing :) in my old $#!& "flamingo" Ford F-150 I even screwed one to the seat. I had to replace it once every two weeks or so :clapping:

Brandon

Hahahaha this is exactly what I do