Who has ordered replacement carpet?

Unless something has changed the last few years, ACC seems to be the only company making replacement carpets for the MJ. Wasn't impressed with the reviews of their MJ carpets, so i looked around for alternatives. Stock Interiors claimed their carpet wasn't from ACC, so i ordered from them, and an ACC carpet arrived. Wasn't really happy when i saw the box on my porch and let them know, but they'd only refund the cost of the carpet, not the shipping in each direction. So i ended up using it, and found those reviews were basically pretty accurate. Carpet is generally thinner than stock, the heel pad is smaller and the fit around the trans tunnel wasn't great. With the seats back in it doesn't look too bad, but someone who knows Jeeps will know the carpet is not stock. I haven't used my MJ much since, but if i did i'd get floormats because i don't think the carpet will hold up well.

edit: the acc carpet is molded to fit the frame covers that in your pictures looks like you've removed...so the carpet would probably be really baggy under your seats.

Unless something has changed the last few years, ACC seems to be the only company making replacement carpets for the MJ. Wasn't impressed with the reviews of their MJ carpets, so i looked around for alternatives. Stock Interiors claimed their carpet wasn't from ACC, so i ordered from them, and an ACC carpet arrived. Wasn't really happy when i saw the box on my porch and let them know, but they'd only refund the cost of the carpet, not the shipping in each direction. So i ended up using it, and found those reviews were basically pretty accurate. Carpet is generally thinner than stock, the heel pad is smaller and the fit around the trans tunnel wasn't great. With the seats back in it doesn't look too bad, but someone who knows Jeeps will know the carpet is not stock. I haven't used my MJ much since, but if i did i'd get floormats because i don't think the carpet will hold up well.

edit: the acc carpet is molded to fit the frame covers that in your pictures looks like you've removed...so the carpet would probably be really baggy under your seats.

Pretty much sums up the e-bay suppliers as well, thats where I bought mine.

Well there is no "true" MJ floor pans available aftermarket..

They use the XJ template, but the rear of the MJ floor as we all know is different..

I am wondering if an XJ carpet would be a better fit once the back is trimmed..

I just received an ACC vinyl floor covering (in blue no less) today from Rock Auto. I ordered this from them last week. This afternoon, I took it by the shop, unboxed it and set it out to flatten out for the next few days before I try to install it in the MJ. No pictures yet as my camera batteries need recharging. I dig the color, even though it is non stock and I'm glad I kept the old one around to use as a pattern for cutting holes. Will report more when I've actually done more.

-meljr

:agree: About 2 yrs ago I ordered replacement carpet (nice but decided I didn't want carpet) from Motion Offroad and it came in an ACC box. A few weeks ago I ordered the vinyl flooring from Varkmotors in Ohio and when it showed up; it too was in an ACC box.

I bought ACC replacement carpet once for an old Mustang, never again.....If you get ACC carpet, expect it to fade very quickly if the vehicle is stored outside (in a matter of a few months). I do not believe it is UV resistant at all. I also had a problem with the dye rubbing off on papers, clothing, or anything left laying on the carpet. ACC carpet is truly a bad product. I'd rather have faded and worn factory carpet than that junk.