Project "Moab Worthy" build.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to Alexia I now have the correct brake distribution block. I have been a little preoccupied though. My dad and I bought some land (9.1 acres) to build my family's house and one for him and my mom. We are going to be putting in a acre pond also. Very exciting. Well he got the itch to go buy a Polaris Ranger 500. So we drove to Marietta yesterday to pick up. Pretty awesome little rig. So while working my 24 hour shift today at fire department I get a call. Dad and Mom have buried the Ranger in the spring that runs the back part of the property. Very comical . Well 4 hours later of comp time spent from work we get it free thanks to a neighbor and his tractor. Here are some pics. They really don't do justice though. Rear driver tire was completely submerged in mud. Warn winch is about to be ordered. haha. We really know how to break things in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, still got it. I did however sale the wheels and tires off of it. It looks so sad. I just decided to keep it and pick up some extra hours at my second job (ems) to pay for land surveyor, perk test, excavation work. I was losing sleep thinking about selling it. It is however on the backburner for now though. I did pick up another project (go figure) 48 cj2a. I will finish the comanche first though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a little work on the comanche today. Replaced plug wires,heater hoses, and both front headlights. I also test fitted my new seat covers. To me they turned out pretty well. They are just some cheap autocraft covers.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha yeah I have been through some wheels. Yes the lift is for a cherokee but I specified when ordering for the full aal. That was pretty much the only difference between the comanche and cherokee lift. I would have got the comanche specific lift but the cherokee lift was on sale.