Project "Moab Worthy" build.

While waiting to pick my daughter up today I spotted an mj across the street. It was at auto repair shop. Talked to owner of shop and gave him a comancheclub card to give to the owner. It was there getting a slave cylinder. Nice looking comanche.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alex is very nice having the extra room to work in.Picking these 33's up Saturday. I wanted new tires but the funds just wasn't there.They got some life left on them. Got a sweet deal on them. Gotta love craigslist.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the doors on today . Made it look totally different. Well I was going to try and put the xj tank where the spare was but have decided against it. Going Tuesday to pick up a Dakota tank. Found it for 40 bucks off a running 99 Dakota.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the motor in tonight. Sitting at the new ride height. Happy with it. Pic of the Dakota tank and my seat brackets from a cherokee. Got to fab the original straps from the comanche tank. I will be able to use factory skid.

So undecided on color. I still have plenty of time though. haha. About to go pick up my door panels. Found them on craigslist. Guy didn't want to separate so I'm getting the rear to but for 50 bucks I couldn't pass up. I will have to paint them but no big deal.

Got one of the door panels painted tonight and it turned out great. Before and after pic. Started fabing xj brackets for seats. We also picked up a new boxer pup today. Her name is Piper. We already have one boxer who is 8.

Yes...Piper was very big in using Indian names - Apache, Aztec, Comanche, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Navajo, Navajo Chieftain, Mojave, Pawnee, Pawnee Brave (had a 720 cu. in. 400 Hp engine!) Saratoga, Seminole, Seneca, and Pocono - although that one was never put into production

Yes...Piper was very big in using Indian names - Apache, Aztec, Comanche, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Navajo, Navajo Chieftain, Mojave, Pawnee, Pawnee Brave (had a 720 cu. in. 400 Hp engine!) Saratoga, Seminole, Seneca, and Pocono - although that one was never put into production

My first plane was a Turbo Arrow. That is still an indian name isn't it? Then I bought a Cherokee 140. I'm also an A&P. Love all pipers...

Sorry for the hijack! I'm out.

• 3 weeks later...