Project "Moab Worthy" build.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be pressure washing the jeep down on Sunday to get ready for some interior paint and engine bay paint. Hope will be picking up another Comanche this week as a bed donor. The paint I'm going with is hammered gray. I love this color. Here is a sample on the crap bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Got a little more work done today. Got console, seats, passenger door ,trim and seatbelts out of the cherokee. I need like a sraight week off so I can focus on working on this project instead a couple hours at a time.

I took the entire last week of this month off for partly that reason. :D

I recommend putting every set of fasteners into a zipper bag labelled for what part they belong to. I have everything and not lost any of it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Well got some work done on the Comanche tonight. Had 2 hours of good work. Finally finished pulling the dash. Not fun at all. All these pictures i see on here of the conversions i think to my myself that looks easy. Haha. Will be worth it in the end. I sold my old moabs with 35's a while back to purchase my cherokee for the conversion. I had just decided i was going to just run some steel wheels and then last weekend i stumbled across some more moabs. Called the guy and ended up getting 5 for 50 bucks. can't beat that. I couldnt have gotten 1 steel wheel for that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...