Back Slider Adataption

Can anyone tell me what if any other rear windows from any other trucks will fit well with little adaptation modifications to the cab or much extra rubber. :wrench: I have seen some from S10's and Rangers that could work, but with either an extra aluminum frame or an rubber boot. But i thought I would get some in put before $$$.

I am not familiar with any stock adaptations that will work.

You can buy a new slider from CR Laurence....

http://www.amazon.com/C-R-LAURENCE-Duo- ... B004ARJXUM

how are these? does anybody here have one?

The guy who built H3RESCUE's rig had one installed. Maybe he would have some insight. I have not bought one as my slider is still good.

I am not familiar with any stock adaptations that will work.

You can buy a new slider from CR Laurence....

http://www.amazon.com/C-R-LAURENCE-Duo- ... B004ARJXUM

how are these? does anybody here have one?

I have one on my Jeep and it works well for me, I have had it in for almost 5 years with no issues.

I would have it professionally installed as when I researched doing this myself I got lots of advice saying that they were prone to leak for DIY folks.

I have one on my Jeep and it works well for me, I have had it in for almost 5 years with no issues.

I would have it professionally installed as when I researched doing this myself I got lots of advice saying that they were prone to leak for DIY folks.

:agree: Had mine installed in 03 and still working fine w. no issues. But it's kind of useless now with the camper shell installed. :(

:agree: Had mine installed in 03 and still working fine w. no issues. But it's kind of useless now with the camper shell installed. :(

Don,

Isn't yours the electric one? What I would give to get one of those!

:cheers:

i had no idea your Mj was a lwb. yes i know its in your sig but still! seeing is believing i guess

for some reason i just can't bring myself to get a four piece slider. I'm holding out for the JY score 3 piece i guess but those four piece just don't sit right with me :dunno: