'86 black interior - MASS

Twisty

I've had this thing WAY too long, and it is blocking the path to my exercise bike. My mom is :fs1: at me because it's still here and I'm sick of the :mad: and :headpop:. It's not perfect. You can see in the pics that 1 piece is a red one, painted black. The rest of it is genuine black though.

I'm asking $50 for it. Let me know if you're interested.

It has been sitting in a box for 2-3 years, and I don't really remember what everything looks like. Here are some pics that I took before I boxed everything up.

You wouldn't by chance be coming down closer to NJ any time soon? I'm really interested but it's like a 4 or 5 hour trip out there. :wall:

I drove 6 hours and stayed 4 days for a complete Black interior... But I am somewhat nuts.

Rob :nuts:

We all are to some degree. If it wasn't for school, the farm, work, and the Jeep fighting me every step of the way, I'd probably make that trip to pick all of that up.

You wouldn't by chance be coming down closer to NJ any time soon? I'm really interested but it's like a 4 or 5 hour trip out there. :wall:

I drove 6 hours and stayed 4 days for a complete Black interior... But I am somewhat nuts.

Not nuts... passionate. However, there is a fine line between them. :D

I am just glad he finally admits it. :rotf:

Hope you know I am joking Rob. I am nuts too. :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...
I have been completely honest. You failed to read my entire first post. Do that, then report back instead of accusing me of being dishonest. :no: :headpop:

I'm not sure what this is about but I know I wasnt involved so do you want to ship this yet? :D

Archived