The Wave:

Sir Sam

Well once again the forum software refuses to let me post pictures(it freaks out randomly and will not let me post more than 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever number it decides it doesn't like.

Pete, remove this freaking image size checker already.

In any case, here is the link to the gallery, I would love to share more photos with you guys, but you'll just have to click here:

http://colorado4wheel.com/images/the_wave/index.html

if I remember right, it's set to 1300 pixels. how wide can you possible need? :dunno: there has to be some sort of an upper limit.

Pete its not the width thats the problem(all the images I tried to post were 1000 pixels wide), its that the image checker freaks out randomly on some picture or pictures and instead of posting it, just brings you to blank page, then rather than go through each image to find the one that it freaks out about(because it will not freak out about that one image if it is posted by its self).

So if you have 5 images, by trial and error you discover image #3 causes the program to freak out, you remove it, then you can post, then you can post the image by itself in another post.

all in all though its just really really frustrating.

If we want to keep the image sizes down I would suggest ditching the image size checker and go with a reducer, many forums have this in place so that an image over the size of whatever gets scale down. LOST is this way and it seems to work nicely.

Those are two good looking dogs Sam. Awesome pictures too.

Thanks, they sure love to be along for the ride.

that's either the best place in the world to do psycadelics -- or the worst. -- either way, great pics !

It's pretty remote, lots of people get lost trying to hike out to it since there is no trail and only GPS waypoints.

Which photo site do you use? I have no problem with Photobucket but I have seen some people use another site as a host and they always have problems with it because it pulls info from that site and it doesn't like it. It may be something else.

Full Gallery here:

http://colorado4wheel.com/images/the_wave/index.html

A select few here:

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

At the trailhead:

IMG_0378.jpg

Getting ready for the hike:(note the white maxima in the background, they got stuck and were lucky enough to get us to pull them out, I amazed they made it as far as they did)

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

At the wave:

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

I've removed the limit. what does it do now?

No problems posting, went through right away the first time. Thanks! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Which photo site do you use? I have no problem with Photobucket but I have seen some people use another site as a host and they always have problems with it because it pulls info from that site and it doesn't like it. It may be something else.

I use my website, www.colorado4wheel.com for all my hosting needs.