Dad is now addicted

RandysMJ

Last week my dad bought a 1987 Comanche. It's 4wd, fairly new Jasper 4.0 with header, AW4 auto,177K miles, ac, cruise control, bucket seats, full console with floor shift, d30, and a D44 rear with limited slip (non metric ton). It also has a chrome rollbar with 3 KC's, factory front hooks, drawtite rear hitch. It also has a cargo light (i'm gonna steal it shhhhh.) The rear has a 1-1.5" AAL. The paint is fairly new, it used to be silver. He is the 2nd owner. It runs and drives great. There's not a scratch or dent on it. His plans are around 6" lift, 33" Trxus MT's, 4.10's, lockright front and Detroit rear. Similar to the way mine was before the axle swap. What do you think?

More here.

Sorry it's gonna get wheeled. :D But probably not that much. He has a 80 CJ7 with a SOA 33's and lockers that he's only wheeled 2 times in 2 years. People told me not to wheel mine too. I've wheeled mine pretty hard and haven't put a dent on it yet. ;)

Sorry it's gonna get wheeled. :D But probably not that much. He has a 80 CJ7 with a SOA 33's and lockers that he's only wheeled 2 times in 2 years. People told me not to wheel mine too. I've wheeled mine pretty hard and haven't put a dent on it yet. ;)

Not put a dent in your rig while wheeling :hmm: :rotfl2: You must not have taken the right line :driving:

she is one beautiful truck... i know i felt bad when i put the first dents in my truck... got wedged up against a tree pullin my brothers arse out.

:cry: ah well, it was bound to happen sooner or later... just happened to be the first weekend i had it. :brows:

she is one beautiful truck... i know i felt bad when i put the first dents in my truck... got wedged up against a tree pullin my brothers arse out.

:cry: ah well, it was bound to happen sooner or later... just happened to be the first weekend i had it. :brows:

My junk takes a slight beating because its in the drivway along with some arseholeish kids to play hockey. Lets just say the MJ makes a helluva Zamboni. nothing like flying backwards into the driveway, scaring the hell outta everyone.