How much is an 86 worth?

thejum57

I may have a chance to sell my truck to a local guy who's been asking, and I need cash. What do you guys think is a fair price? It's an 86 Comanche, 4 cyl. 5spd. 2 wheel drive, 107,000 miles. The body is really solid, old tires. But it runs & drives reall good. What do you guys think?

I may have a chance to sell my truck to a local guy who's been asking, and I need cash. What do you guys think is a fair price? It's an 86 Comanche, 4 cyl. 5spd. 2 wheel drive, 107,000 miles. The body is really solid, old tires. But it runs & drives reall good. What do you guys think?

With the little info you provided (it has low miles if true), but no location or pics, I'd say anywhere from $200 to $800. Maybe more if pristine. Just set a price you think is fair based on what you think it's worth and the $$ you have into it. Since we can't see the vehicle, you know better than us. :dunno:

Thanks guys, I know pics would help. I was just trying to get a ballpark figure. I had a line on a 4x4 and have some cash available, if I added $ from the Comanche I could get a rough amount. Talked to the guy today and he says he's going to want around $1000.00. I'm probly going to pass. It's a 9? Toyota 4cyl, AT, larger cab. If my truck was 4x4, I wouldn't even think of selling it.