Project Damien

Rocky Road's DBs fit like crap. There was a member here that installed them and they took him forever. The fitment was total crap.

I book marked mudflaps though for future use! :cheers:

Loving the build so far. I decided to give Betty to my son as well. He will be driving in 3 years. Man how time flies!

I placed my order today for this amazing winch bumper ->

Cody4359 found the bumper for me - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33882 . James with RLC Welding and Fabrication in Louisville, KY makes them (502)403-6832. In a few weeks I will have plenty of pictures. It should look great on this jeep. I am also working with ProtoFab to get another rear bumper for this one. TTC - Rich

Hey Rich, this project is looking great already. I think your son will be greatly appreciative, if he isn't already. My daughter will get my truck someday whether she wants it or not. I think she will look forward to getting it someday. She already likes rolling under it on the creeper. Maybe I can get her to change the oil soon, even though she's only 7.

Hey Rich, this project is looking great already. I think your son will be greatly appreciative, if he isn't already. My daughter will get my truck someday whether she wants it or not. I think she will look forward to getting it someday. She already likes rolling under it on the creeper. Maybe I can get her to change the oil soon, even though she's only 7.

Thank you buxmj. You're another one of the great Dad's on CC :cheers: . Damien is my nephew and he is almost 7, so I hope he will want it in 10 years :yes: :popcorn: ?

Thanks Rich, sorry didn't realize Damien is your nephew, that's really cool. I'm sure his parents are a lot more thankful to you for the truck than my brothers are for getting my nephews interested in drums. Might be going to the pnp in Daytona on Tuesday. Will keep an eye out for the light blue interior. Anything else? Also, we do need to try to get a mng for all of us Central Floridians. Any ideas or should we all invade the next Jeep pow wow?

Thanks Rich, sorry didn't realize Damien is your nephew, that's really cool. I'm sure his parents are a lot more thankful to you for the truck than my brothers are for getting my nephews interested in drums. Might be going to the pnp in Daytona on Tuesday. Will keep an eye out for the light blue interior. Anything else? Also, we do need to try to get a mng for all of us Central Floridians. Any ideas or should we all invade the next Jeep pow wow?

:clapping: drums!

If you make it out there - look for the Dark Blue inside bucket seat belts :thumbsup: .

I have half heatedly tried for a Florida M&G for some time. But our numbers are Growing! It is a great idea though. Look here -> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21258&start=105 as we are trying to get out to help one of our own. I am also hoping to get as many MJ's over to the shop to hang out and get pictures. I would like the fill the lot with MJ's! I refer to it as a War Party :yes: . You are welcome to come :wavey: - Rich

man its coming out great I'm glad it went to someone with my same intentions now i got a much better job so I'm lookin for a new project i am getting a xj for pretty much nothing i wish i coulda kept the mj but xj is next best

Thanks for stopping by theManche :cheers:

I am glad I was able to get this truck from you - we love it! Good to hear you have a better job now - more money for jeep parts :brows: . Talk to you later - Rich

• 2 weeks later...