new heads up on oil filters!!

The brand name ''DriveWorks'' imported by advance auto parts -damn we can't make things here any more ? this is a time bomb in the works to destroy more engines etc for a greener usa ? or worst ?? I don't trust this picture for the future bring painted ,so please watch out what parts you use!!!

Ive been iffy about them, Ive been running standard Purolators for awhile now and with Purolator making "Pro Motive" filters as a "cheap" commercial option I was kinda wondering if the Driveworks were maybe manufactured by someone else to compete @ the bottom :dunno:

I have been using the Bosch filter, comes in a blue box with a Chrysler and Jeep logo on it. I have noticed a little bump in oil pressure when using these filters compared to a purolator. They are $6 at wal-mart or any auto parts store, anyone else use this filter?

I have been using the Bosch filter, comes in a blue box with a Chrysler and Jeep logo on it. I have noticed a little bump in oil pressure when using these filters compared to a purolator. They are $6 at wal-mart or any auto parts store, anyone else use this filter?

Yeah, I use it on my son's '89 and the '87. I have also seen the small increase in PSI when the engine is cold.

That the Mopar Performance filter?