odd pigtail

I REALLY don't think that Comanches, or Cherokees of that era were fitted with ambient temp sensors. It looks to me like it should be for fog lights, there should be another one just like it in the same bundle. And if there isnt another... then I have no idea... I just don't see it as being for an ambient temp sensor.

I can't explain why but this aggravates me, maybe its just me.....I hate mysteries on an MJ. Maybe its because I'm on a health kick and trying to get my bench back up to 275 lbs and I'm not drinking as much beer and my tolerance is much lower, but tonight I'm cleaning up a 8 pack of 7.5% Guinness Foreign Extra Stout and MJ mysteries aren't jiving with me at this point. There will be no unanswered questions sir, someone sober will have to answer that.

It's definitely got the look of a temperature sender. I just extended my Intake Air Temp Wiring to my CAI and it looks a lot like that. Very similar plug with two wires. I seriously would not be surprised if it wasn't some sort of ambient temp sensor plug. But in vehicles equipped with said sensor, where was it located?