Is this an OEM LWB Roll Bar

87Warrior

Local guy selling a 'Comanche Roll Bar' out of an 86.

Should be a long bed since it is an '86. Is it OEM? Thinking about picking it up for a future MJ project, not my 92, if it is the OEM version.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

No mounting hardware.

Looks like a short bed bar to me.

:agree: From the pics the distance between the F/R legs looks like a it's for a SWB. Find out the measurement between the mounting points of the front and rear legs. Should be at least 30".

the way i always know its a MJ bar is the kickers mount to the front of the wheel wells and theres always two light tabs. mainly its the kickers that give it away. i don't know if there was another bar like that even made.

for fifty bucks id go for it. just out of curiousity where is that one located? i know a guy a selling one with a "slight bend" for fifty bucks but never heard back from him.

Its a short bed bar out of an 87. It is located in Excelsior Springs, MO just north east of KC.

Hope somebody grabs it. I don't really want to drive up and get it as I don't have a use for it. But if somebody else wants it, I would be happy to do what ever it takes to get it to you!