My (former)Comanche makes kc news

Kenbob

I said a months ago I might donate my truck to the Joplin tornado relief effort. I did the deed. I hated to see it go. Today on the news there is a clip about that relief effort. Not only is my Comanche featured, it is draped with a banner advertising it. I will try to include the link. I will miss the truck (until I get another) I left comanche club cards in the truck so the vet who gets it might be your next new member.

Why wouldn't they use it as their poster child....it is a good lookin truck

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15081110/car ... do-victims

Bought the truck in Jan. As much as I liked it, I only drove it 200 mi in 6 mo. I am truthful when I said I liked to look at it almost more than I liked to drive it. I figured if I can't put more miles on it than that, someone needs it a lot worse than I do.

I'll be..... I saw your truck loaded up today sporting the banner and all. I work in the Belton area. Then I saw it on the news this evening. I know that the vet :USAflag: who receives your gift will be forever grateful.

I'm making my way out to joplin next week, to help with relief at new creation church. There might be two known MJ's in that town. jamminz.gif

If you take I70 through KC, to or from Joplin, let me know! We are in KC.

The feeling I got while helping clean up and sift through what was left of a Jeepers home in Joplin cannot be explained.

This is the neighborhood:

I'm making my way out to joplin next week, to help with relief at new creation church. There might be two known MJ's in that town. jamminz.gif

If you take I70 through KC, to or from Joplin, let me know! We are in KC.

we will be going the around wichita route. bummer.

• 6 months later...