wow what a day with bad grounds.....

yes them two ground wires on the rear dip stick mounting stud ...i never move or cleaned them before since my friend who who the new engine [2005]before i got her in nov.2006 ....talk about running troubles before bad gas mileage and poor starting ...the way i found out its using my fluke 88 to find ground /power wires under the dash for later radio install ..yes somebody hacked some wires ...cuss words soapbox.gif so look around all the wires for damage from the fuel injection brain to block ...the reading was 900 ohms now less then 75 ohms yes ,please look at this one gang !!!

yes them two ground wires on the rear dip stick mounting stud ...i never move or cleaned them before since my friend who who the new engine [2005]before i got her in nov.2006 ....talk about running troubles before bad gas mileage and poor starting ...the way i found out its using my fluke 88 to find ground /power wires under the dash for later radio install ..yes somebody hacked some wires ...cuss words soapbox.gif so look around all the wires for damage from the fuel injection brain to block ...the reading was 900 ohms now less then 75 ohms yes ,please look at this one gang !!!

Maddzz1 ~ I will try to translate;

Hello everyone! I have been having trouble with getting a good ground. Have you ever noticed the two ground wires attached to the dipstick mounting stud? Apparently these wires on my motor have not been touched. I don't believe they were even cleaned when my friend replace the motor in 2005. I picked her up a year later in November of 2006. Whew, it is amazing what problems are caused by bad grounds! The poor electrical grounds caused some starting issues and led to poor gas mileage. Interesting story on how I detected the bad ground. I had been planning on installing a new radio soon, so I though it was a good idea to identify all the ground and power wires under the dash using my model 88 Fluke meter. No surprise - some previous owner hacked up the dash wiring. Man was I angry. I went back and checked & tested every wire in and out of the computer(including the fuel injection), and eventually to the block. I had a reading of 900 ohms before fixing the bad ground on the engine block ! After my all my hard work I have the ohms down to 75! Good job wouldn't y'all say!!!

I got your back on this one cz777 - was I close???? The next time you are on your own :cheers:

Beautiful translation. Loved it :bowdown: .

Yep, excellent translation. :cheers: cz777, if English is a 2nd language for you maybe Drahcir495 can continue to translate, but if not, I doubt even he has the patience for it. Would be better for you if you cleaned it up yourself.