Track bar- fixed or adjustable?

Looks like I need to buy one- upper joint connection bad.

MOOG makes the good american ones. Close to $90.00. Who makes some good adjustable ones? I have a 4+ lift on my comanche- 95% street use.

Has anyone fabricated an adjustable one out of a factory unit? Looks like all you have to do is cut off the bad end and weld on a threaded end for a replacement end.

If you have 4" lift, you definitely want an adjustable. I have a Pro Comp one, but only because it was free. If I had to pay what they were asking for it retail, I wouldnt have bought it. But also, don't try to make your own, I don't care how good your fab skills are, just get one thats done right to begin with!

adjustable for sure. get one with a heim. ive said it once and ill say it again. ive got the Rock Krawler bar and its freaking awsome. beefy and soild and with the bracket and lifetime warranty, it should be a no brainer. even if you don't offroad its still for the win in my book. ive had two, TWO Rough Country 99 dollar p.o.s. bars and they both broke. you pay for what you get, thats for sure.

Iron Rock has some BEEFY bars for insanely good prices.

super beef bar I just bought one..... I doesn't fit its too long for a 3"lift....so they want me to send it back to them to get it cut down(at no cost to me) but that is like another week and a half with out my baby!!!!!!

If I were you buy a RC bar for 99 bucks and not mess with cutting and welding a CRITICAL suspension componant.
don't do this one -not mess with cutting and welding a CRITICAL suspension component ...never please i have the end of this move ,it ended some people lives and hurt others ....trust me on this one please.....