meet my manche ....project, BLACK MULE

jeepers

thanks to all who commented. its been a 3 month husle to makeover my little mule, but so worth it .......that color is house of kolor triple metalic black with 3ozs of baby white pearl. it blings when its in the sunand makes the metalic change colors :drool: and those bumpers i made my self ,i callum my cum-here-deer catchers.as i have took 2 deer with them so far...and no damage :thumbsup: its still a work in progress but all mods work amazingly well thanks guys comanche.gif

:cheers: on the paint .look at the gray pics ,,it looks like some one took a baseball bat after it .lol but i got after it with a hammer and dolly ,,,and a few other tools, welder ,cut off saw,drill,,ect. and from nov 13 of 2010 to jan 1 of 2011 it went from a gray neat truck to a BLACK MULE ive owned a few trucks ,chevy, ford,and a manche.well i think I'm gona keep this one alive thanks to alot of time ,my wife (for doing alot of the body work and primer)and making me keep it :bowdown: ill try to get up some interior pics as well as more detailed here and there pics :chillin:

wow i finally got an apointment at the tuner shop for some dyno time. may 11 at 2 pm i get 4 runs and a tune .will post pics and specs of the out come of my dyno adventure .thanks guys KEEP THEM MANCHES ROLLING PROUD!!! comanche.gif