They're everywhere!

mvusse

So I'm in my purple Comanche, going to the grocery store. While sitting at a red light I'm checking out the Cherokee behind me when I notice a three piece slider. That's not a Cherokee, that's a Comanche!

How often do you see TWO Comanches, unrelated to each other, right behind each other?

Considering there are AFAIK only 5 Comanches within 20 miles of here, and two of those are mine. The other's are a nice red one, a REALLY nice, brand new looking blue one and a rusty black one. This was the rusty black one.

I have noticed when it rains it pours in my area for MJs. I had been watching the last one I bought on CL for a couple weeks. Finally figured the PO had enough and would sell cheap. Yep got it cheap. Got home that night, and there was a 88 2.5 for sale less then 2 miles from my work listed for 200 LESS then I paid for the one I had already bought. Now ever sense I have been driving my new toy I have seen 2 other ones around town that I have never seen before! :dunno: Wish i woulda had the spare cash to buy the one that was for sale by my work but well you know how that goes...

A few MJ's around here. Nice (cherry) one across the street when the owner of the business drives it to work, it belongs to his wife he says. See what appears to be a solid one sitting in country folks front yard on the way to the hills, no signs of any serious rust. Haven't stopped to check it out but I see they have pulled the left front wheel & hub off it. Farmer shows up at the feed store once a week in his 87 2.5 . See several others periodicaly around town so their locals.

My former boss has four of them ,and the tennant of my rental property has just informed me his friend has a 4wd that just might be for sale. My son is very interested naturally as he is currently trying to talk me out of mine. :no:

• 2 weeks later...

besides mine one local landscape company has three of them one even has a stake bed on it a bunch of em run through Lisbon during the week i know of a few other people that have Comanches they are real common in north east Ohio

comanche.gif