MI Green 99 XJ 4.0 auto

dfreeman616

4 door Hunter Green with Grey interior. Pretty much everything except the shell is up for grabs. Located in Grand Rapids. Small parts can be shipped for some extra money, large items if you really want to pay for the shipping. Delivery is also an option for a price. 237033 miles.

• [*:2itwisyx]T-case: NP231 works perfect, $100
    [*:2itwisyx]Hood: $50
    [*:2itwisyx]Rear bumper: $100
    [*:2itwisyx]Doors: both driver side ones still here $75 each, full power.
    [*:2itwisyx]Gauge Cluster with tach: $75
    [*:2itwisyx]Center Console: $75
    [*:2itwisyx]Front Seats: $50 each
    [*:2itwisyx]Hatch: some damage but still usable. No tint, defrost works, wiper motor does not, wiper arm missing. $75

Stuff that is sold/gone and price sold for:

• [*:2itwisyx]Motor: Runs great, still hooked up and can hear run if needed, also have a video from an iPhone I can email. Hot idle 40psi oil pressure. Synthetic oil ran for past 30k miles, does not loose any oil between changes. $600 with trans
    [*:2itwisyx]Transmission: Shifts great, no leaks. $600 with trans
    [*:2itwisyx]Front drive shaft: $20
    [*:2itwisyx]Trans control unit: sold with trans and engine.
    [*:2itwisyx]Header Panel: $75 newer due to minor front end accident, nice paint.
    [*:2itwisyx]Tail lights: $25 each
    [*:2itwisyx]Rear seat bottom: $25
    [*:2itwisyx]Rear speaker grills, rear dome light, front dome light lens: $5
    [*:2itwisyx]Header Panel: off a different cherokee, also green but the darker one used on a 98 sport. no grill/headlight bezels. $60
    [*:2itwisyx]Driver's fender: $40
    [*:2itwisyx]Passenger's fender: some creasing from accident, but still usable $25
    [*:2itwisyx]Front bumper: bent on passenger side under cap, but hardly noticeable with end cap on $50
    [*:2itwisyx]Rear fender flares: $25 for both
    [*:2itwisyx]Fuel tank: $50
    [*:2itwisyx]engine bay wire harness/dash harness $200
    [*:2itwisyx]Radiator, A/C condenser, P/S pump, airbox $115
    [*:2itwisyx]Doors: both passenger side ones still gone $75 each, full power.

i don't mind that, i just have no idea how much shipping will run. i don't have a scale here to get an idea of weight, but i'll be shipping from 49503 if you want to get an idea of the cost. which fender? driver's?

Whoops, yes, driver side.

I have been searching for a year for a good driver side fender for a 97+ XJ. Impossible around here! I can throw my banged up fender on a scale this weekend.

Hey I'm intrested in the entire wiring harness and computer for the motor (i need the motor snd dash wiring harness)....

abd i also need the clock spring Wcriuse let me know what you want for these items...

it doesn't have cruise, so i can't help you there. as for the harness, do you need any of the interior wiring? the computer is on the fender, what are you planning to put this stuff in? just want to try and get an accurate idea of what you need and what i'd sell it for. i have another guy who may be buying those with the engine and trans to put in a cj, though.

Converting it all to my 88 mj :doh:

But on second thought i just need the inertior wireing harness ( dash and asociated) and maby a pasanger side air vent.

I allready have a 98 xj for the coversion but the wiring harness is $h!ttY ans all choped in to.

don't hurt me to bad but i would be willing to pay a little more if ya lable all the conectors :thumbsup:

Converting it all to my 88 mj :doh:

But on second thought i just need the inertior wireing harness ( dash and asociated) and maby a pasanger side air vent.

I allready have a 98 xj for the coversion but the wiring harness is $h!ttY ans all choped in to.

don't hurt me to bad but i would be willing to pay a little more if ya lable all the conectors :thumbsup:

if you just need the interior harness, i think i have an extra one in decent shape from another truck. i'll check when i get home. what air vent are you talking about, the heater/ac one to the right of the passenger air bag?

washer tank and pumps if they work and good door checks front ?

not sure if the rear pump works, if it does it's going in my DD probably but $30+shipping. i need the door checks.

i found part of the dash harness from the previous part out, the part with the obdII connector and the instrument cluster. is that what you're looking for? i can get that out pretty quick, although it has some wires cut where that jeep had been smashed, leading to the rear harness. it will be a little while before i can get the res to the interior gutted, i've been working on it as i have time.

That would be it jamminz.gif is it the entire dash harness with the stero conection, hvac conections, and SRS conections? if so I'm in, so where exzactly are the wires cut? and what year is the harnes out of? is there any way you can either pm me some pics or post them as i am EXTREMLY intrested in the harness... did you ever sell the rest of the motor harness and computer? Id be intrested in that as well :thumbsup: O and how much do you want for the dash harness shipped to 79912?

as best i can tell, and is cut about where the trim goes under the door since that body was smashed there. i believe that's out of 2000. i have not sold the other harness set yet, and it will be a little while before i can get the time to go pull the rest of the dash. i have most of it apart. i'll have to get back to you on that price, i'm not sure how much it's going to weigh.

yes i do, i have a couple right now, i think both from a renix era and from this. not sure what shipping would run, but $25 plus shipping work for you?

I tried to adapt my old renix one to work. If it doesn't work out, that sounds fair to me. You wouldn't happen to have the tensioner bolt either? Mine is broken and I can't get it tight enough to stop the belt from squealing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived