this is NOT a MJ thing but heads up !

cz777

i was working on a honda civic the other day ,what got me the reaction of the engine system to OUTLAW spark plugs i found in it ...it was three months the owner had a tune up shop put them things in it .talk about missing ,back firing etc so what plugs are them ? heard of ''E3 plugs '' ! please don't use them outlaw crappy __________things !

i was working on a honda civic the other day ,what got me the reaction of the engine system to OUTLAW spark plugs i found in it ...it was three months the owner had a tune up shop put them things in it .talk about missing ,back firing etc so what plugs are them ? heard of ''E3 plugs '' ! please don't use them outlaw crappy __________things !

Never even heard of the plugs. Are you sure it was defective plugs and not an issue with the honda fouling them prematurely?

I have heard nothing but great things about E3 plugs, better combustion less emmissions, better mileage and more horsepower. Maybe they used the wrong plugs (heat range) that were specified for the car. :dunno:

Yeah, somehow I missed the word E3 in the post, just kept seeing outlaw. But, I too have heard nothing but good things about them. Which means my first response could still be valid, op? However, there are always a lot of factors I suppose.