'95 XJ dual diaphram brake booster WV ***pics***

jeepjunkee

• 2 weeks later...
Interested. I'm at work, and can't look it up right now, but is this the bolt in year?

Rob L.

From what i read on madxj.com it should be a bolt in job. The link may be down but just go to madxj.com and read all about it.

Where's the aluminum spacer plate?

I don't recall a spacer. Maybe i overlooked it but i rememeber just the white gasket being against the firewall. :dunno:

Are you sure? I'm sure that thats where it is on mine. Ill check tomarrow when I have to pull it out of the shed any ways.

Brandon

I thought you meant it was shown in the seller's pics. You are correct, it's between the foam gasket and the firewall.

No it's not.

Maybe you could enlighten me with a picture of this aluminum spacer. But anyway i do not have this so called spacer. If it was on the firewall i didnt get it.

The "so-called" spacer is on the firewall. My 95 booster/master is installed so no pic. Maybe Brandon can shoot you a pic.

every one I've ever had the spacer is between the gasket and the booster, not the gasket and the firewall.

that's '95 on up.

the difference in the '95, from my understanding, is the rod itself is proper to use in our years.

Here you go:

Thats it right? Thats on a 95 XJ booster

Brandon

You're right. :thumbsup: I did this swap so long ago I'd forgotten. I looked it up in the 95-96 parts manual and the spacer is not even listed. I guess they never have to be replaced. :yes: The gasket has a part number though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived