Im new to the site...

My first vehicle was a 1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer. It was in almost perfect condition, but i lost my job and couldn't maintain it anymore and wanted to sell it for a car with more MPG. Sadly a drunk driver landed on top of it and knocked the engine out. Some how, the wreck didn't crack the windshield but knocked the tailgate off. This truck has been threw alot.

That happened 2 yrs. ago, now I have a great paying job, my car with great MPG, and WANTING ANOTHER MJ.

I'm going to try to look at another Pioneer in VA next weekend for $1300. It looks like it needs alot of TLC, which it will get. I'm wanting to restore and lift.

BTW: I live in Lincolnton NC, so anyone around me?

:hijack:

What kind of bike you ride? I ride a s&m laf and a whole bunch of we the people parts and shadow parts

-Nick

I'm building a free agent team limo (frame 2.1 lb's)

with salt sprocket and pedals (we the people)

fmf racing seat, with fmf racing handle bars :yes:

my bottom bracket busted tho o_O

Welcome and good luck finding a new one :cheers:

What kind of bike you ride? I ride a s&m laf and a whole bunch of we the people parts and shadow parts

-Nick

I have a Diamondback Viper X I used for street but bent both rims running from cops. I haven't fixed it since, and I just bought a Raleigh Talus 5.0 a few months ago but it was too cold to ride, but its starting to get warm outside again!

Welcome. A bmx guy huh. I sold my first MJ to a fellow rider who wrecked it just days after I sold it to him.

I use to race BMX for years, but now just dirt jump mostly. Our local trails are Dart (been featured in FOX videos a couple times when Taj M. lived here in Oly) Also we were the home of the short lived Thunderdome before our big earthquake here.

I currently ride a 2010 Fit Chase hawk frame.

Dart trails in Tumwater, Wa.

Cheers, Jason

I think I have a bunch of pics if the old MJ (in good condition and after the wreck) on my old laptop, but the screen doesn't work. Ill try to figure out how to get the pics.

I'm also on DSMpurity.com (for my current DD), I can't figure out how to upload pics there and I haven't tried to upload on here yet. I just got home from work and in 7 hrs i have to get back to work again, Ill try to figure out something in the afternoon when I get home.

I think I have a bunch of pics if the old MJ (in good condition and after the wreck) on my old laptop, but the screen doesn't work. Ill try to figure out how to get the pics.

I'm also on DSMpurity.com (for my current DD), I can't figure out how to upload pics there and I haven't tried to upload on here yet. I just got home from work and in 7 hrs i have to get back to work again, Ill try to figure out something in the afternoon when I get home.

One thing that worked well for me when my old laptop died was getting a seperate hard drive enclosure. I think it cost me like $15 at Best Buy. Pulled the hard drive, dropped it in, and it became a US hard drive I could access from other computers. Now I just use it like a 250Gig flash drive :thumbsup:

On the riding front... All my bikes have motors now

:jump: