Dezert Comanche

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

codymanche

what kinda bumper u doing a tire rack too? or what

starting off with the front

round tubing 1 1/2 DOM 120*wall & 3/16 plate.

this is the first one we made for a friends xj

:thumbsup:

:brows: ya built like a jeepspeed.

butt comanches can't race with jeepspeed 1700 :no:

they race jeepspeed 3700 unlimited With the big boys that have unlimited budgets :cry:

i am waiting for my 2011-2014 S.C.O.R.E rule book.

i think i will fit in with S.C.O.R.E class 7s :thumbsup:

that looks good man! i might just have to have u build mine lol! but i want dual tires standing up and secured. i got 33's now but enventually i want 35's. when i get to go on deployment I'm get gears and bg goodrich project baja ta (35's). let me know whats up? ima need bumpers soon and looking for someone who know what they are doing with a comanche!!!!

i don't fab professionally, it is a labor of love.

i will not build a bumper for you, i will help you build one if you come to me with the metal you need, you can use our tubing bender, nocher, & welder & fab your self something that fits your style & comanche.

as for 35's it a big step! hard on your steering, sway bar, track bar & front axle.

trim & set your bump stops & gears = you can't go over 4.88's on a front D30! & 4.88' is not full potential for 35's

butt if you are still interested in A NEW BFG BAJA T/A 35x12.50 on 15r i have one for sale?

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

bad @$$ jeepspeeds man!

thank! butt the test run didn't go so well!cry2.gif

about 35 mile's on race course B & i got a strong smell of gear oil, last 4 pic's is were the fun stopped!

trying to tests the front & neglected to bump stop the rear.doh2.gif sending my drive shaft S/Y violently in to the trans, destroying the rear seal & cracked the rear trans housing.

i limped it home!

Johnson Valley to LAX = 154 mi, 2 hours 47 min & spilled 4 quarts of oil on my catalytic converter!doh.gif