found

shelbyluvv

I want to trade this front end,

for this one

n6603948_31036950_694.jpg

I am missing both of the flares. There are a couple minor cracks in it. They are not the whole way through. It looks like it was leaned on and the glass flexed. It is already modified to fit an 86 and will bolt on any other year.

I will not sale it. I just want to trade for a 84-89 stocker like the one above. I would prefer a black one but chrome can be sanded and sprayed.

I am located in 29 Palms, CA. 92277.

Anyone local want to trade?

Are you looking for the whole header panel, or just the 10-slot with the associated headlight buckets and trim strips? I wish you'd posted this last week. I just sent an '86 to the junkyard. I did grab the trim, but I had no need for the header.

I have the MJ header panel, grill and trim, and side marker frames but not the headlight doors. I also have the fenders and flares. They are in OK shape with some minor wear. Billet grille is black, grille trim and side marker trim is chrome. I would think it would be cost preventive to ship the fenders and flares from here, but we might be able to send the header panel and other parts.

I also know where there is a complete MJ header (Baton Rouge Pull-a-Part) in the yard if you think that would be more to your liking.

PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...

shelbyluvv

Post subject: Re: Want to Trade: 2000 front end for this one... Reply with quote

I am looking for the fenders and complete header panel.

i run fiberglass fenders. & i want to keep them. i don't have stock fenders i can offer you :???:

i would be willing to trade the complete header panel & ya i still have the grill.

but why do you want to trade down in years?? :hmm:

Sorry, yours does not have the chrome trim I am looking for.

I also have 90 Cherokee W chrome trim! but fenders are termed & miss matched, drivers white & passengers is red. bottom marker lights are smocked black & no stock bumper or stock head lights to offer you? :???:

:chillin:

Shelby, if you need the chrome trim, I have the grille, the running lamp housings, the headlight buckets, and the bar that runs above the grille - just couldn't get the lower bar off the old '86 before it was time to go. It's not perfect, but it's decent if I remember right.