new guy needs help quick

I just changed my clutch in my '88 Comanche 4.0. It will not start now. I replaced my crank shaft position sensor and I still have no spark coming from my coil. I found a red wire coming off of the blower motor that has power going to it with the key off. What does that red wire go to? It does not control the blower motor. Thanks in advance for any help you may give me.

i have driven the truck for more then a year with no problems. was running great then the clutch slave went. put a new clutch and slave in and now it won't start . me and two friends have looked all over the motor and can not tell were the red wire off the blower motor goes.

Did you hook the reverse lights back up? when i swaped a NV4500 into my YJ there was wireing for a nutral saftey switch that was looped back into its self through a weatherpack plug. and my YJ wouldent start unless it was pluged in... i don't know if MJ's/XJ's have this, just a thought

yes i have hooked up the nutral safty switch i looked to make sure like 50 times. is there anything special i need to do to put in the cps? thanks

You have to be sure you use the correct bolts. The clearance between the CPS and the teeth on the flywheel is only a couple of thousandths of an inch. First, I hope you reinstalled the bell housing with the locator sleeves/pins on the two lower bolts. Those are necessary to establish the correct relationship between the bell housing and the block. Then, the two bolts that hold the CPS are shoulder-type bolts that are a very snug fit in the holes of the CPS mounting flage in order to maintain that critical location. If you dropped or lost those bolts and substituted whatever you could lay your hands on, you may have too much space for the CPS to generate a signal.