Freakin door is stuck on the seatbelt again

Its bad this time. I shut the driver's side door on the seat belt. Usually its not a problem, a little shove and it opens. This time it seems to be stuck for good. The belt is wedged in the latch mechanism and doesn't want to budge. I know this sounds like a small thing but I wouldn't post such an embarrassing topic unless I was really stumped. Short of pulling the door panel off, which I don't think would help anyway and I can't get it off with the rollbar so close, there's not much I can do. I've pried and pried with a flathead screwdriver.....anyone have any magic ideas? A blown engine is less aggravating than this. Especially when I'm 6'2" and have to crawl out the passenger side.

I finally got it open. jamminz.gif The belt was wedged in just right so it wasn't allowing the door to actually unlock even though I could turn the key fully and rotate the lock switch on the inside. After holding extra pressure on the lock switch with my arm through the window and my other hand prying with a screwdriver on the latch from the outside, I finally got it to unlock, then it came right open. Definitely something new. No wonder it wasn't opening with repeated Bobby Hull body checks. Just when I thought I knew everything about my MJ it just had go off and do this. I think it's mad at me for all the highway driving lately.