CR Pics New Chero over 4runner

Incommando

Well.. Jeep is owned by Italians...

So now... its an Italian Jeep vs. a Jap SUV...kinda takes CR's well documented anti-US bias out of it.

Jeep is owned by Italians??? So when are we gonna see resurrected MJ with a Lamborghini V12, or a racing Grand Cherokee with a Maserati V12??? Where do I send the check???

Well.. Jeep is owned by Italians...

So now... its an Italian Jeep vs. a Jap SUV...kinda takes CR's well documented anti-US bias out of it.

I didn't think FIAT "owned" control of Jeep, they just have a 20% stake, no?

Rob L.

Does that mean no V12???? Shucks,,,Puts check book away.

jeep was a german vehicle when it was owned by DaimlerChrysler, but Fiat does not own Chrysler.

FIAT after meeting all govt rules, will own 35% of Chrysler, and they are looking at getting another 15-16% to make them majority shareholders in the near future. AT least thats what Ive been reading on allpar.com. Yes, thay have been known to be wrong, but thats what you get for being the first to report on stuff like that when all decisions have yet to be made.

FIAT doesnt own Lamborghini, they own Ferrari, so it would be a Ferrari V12 MJ! Yeah right!

I recently purchased a BMW with a V12 for the purpose of installing the V12, with transmission, into a MJ. After thinking about it I decided that it just may be to much of a gas guzzler so I removed 6 of the spark plugs, effectively making a V6 out of it. Got to thinking, 6 empty spaces in a motor, great way to attract critters, spiders etc., so i filled the cylinders with sand to occupy the empty space. Got to thinking, again, sand attracts moisture, Moisture=rust, so i screwed the spark plugs back in. Now I can't get the d*mn thing to turn over. Any suggestions?And don't suggest I should stop thinking. :rotf: :fool:

I recently purchased a BMW with a V12 for the purpose of installing the V12, with transmission, into a MJ. After thinking about it I decided that it just may be to much of a gas guzzler so I removed 6 of the spark plugs, effectively making a V6 out of it. Got to thinking, 6 empty spaces in a motor, great way to attract critters, spiders etc., so i filled the cylinders with sand to occupy the empty space. Got to thinking, again, sand attracts moisture, Moisture=rust, so i screwed the spark plugs back in. Now I can't get the d*mn thing to turn over. Any suggestions?And don't suggest I should stop thinking. :rotf: :fool:

Jim, you're a very sick man and need help. Respectively suggest you stop thinking immediately. But for sure you solved the gas guzzler problem on the V12. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :cheers: