Jeep Amateur Photo Contest

ricksjeepster

To celebrate the 70th aniversary of Jeep

In Mexico , Jeep has Invited all Jeep lovers to participate in this Photo Contest

Best Pics are going to be use in the new Jeep publicity and also first place will earn a 2011 Jeep liberty (2wd :nuts: ) anyways I signed up under the "Jeepster" nickname , I know you guys may not speak spanish but I still want to share this with you and if possible count with your vote...

Here´s the first pic and the link to vote for it

http://mexicodesconocido.com.mx/yosoyje ... curso/heat

Hope you enjoy looking at my and many others pics image_209027.gif

Thanks in advance for your vote :cheers:

Rick

Thats an awesome pic. But ..... I think it needs the JEEP name or logo in it somewhere. If that red XJ was facing the camera so you could read the front Jeep logo it would be perfect.

Thats one h-ll of a hill. Looks like yall have an awesome sand box to play in. Where is it?

I gotta say I would have never expected there to be that many Jeep enthusiast in Mexico. (much less having big meets) Kinda funny how you expect certain things to be going on in certain places but not in others. But Jeep gatherings in Mexico? I think its great!!! Just goes to show no matter where you live you can have fun in a JEEP. :thumbsup: jamminz.gif

Thats an awesome pic. But ..... I think it needs the JEEP name or logo in it somewhere. If that red XJ was facing the camera so you could read the front Jeep logo it would be perfect.

Thats one h-ll of a hill. Looks like yall have an awesome sand box to play in. Where is it?

I gotta say I would have never expected there to be that many Jeep enthusiast in Mexico. (much less having big meets) Kinda funny how you expect certain things to be going on in certain places but not in others. But Jeep gatherings in Mexico? I think its great!!! Just goes to show no matter where you live you can have fun in a JEEP. :thumbsup: jamminz.gif

As u can see : Jeep Is a global language man

Actually this location is in Baja Mexico , Wich is well known by hosting the SCORE International "Baja 1000"(Youtube it) a race that gathers pilots from everywhere,

As you can imagine this is a motorsports land, and having so many diferent enviroments like Mountain, desert, beach, rocky hills and more , makes Baja a great place to enjoy driving 4x4´s, dirt bikes or whatever you can imagine....Of course feel free to come and take a look and I can give you a guided tour around the place :cheers:

As u can see : Jeep Is a global language man

Actually this location is in Baja Mexico , Wich is well known by hosting the SCORE International "Baja 1000"(Youtube it) a race that gathers pilots from everywhere,

As you can imagine this is a motorsports land, and having so many diferent enviroments like Mountain, desert, beach, rocky hills and more , makes Baja a great place to enjoy driving 4x4´s, dirt bikes or whatever you can imagine....Of course feel free to come and take a look and I can give you a guided tour around the place :cheers:

Ahhhh Baja, now thats a different story. Anybody who's into off roading knows about Baja and its races.

I didnt know it had giant dunes like that. Having all the different terrains you pointed out it sounds like an awesome place to ride. Its just too far from home to be do-able.