Dana 35/44 rear axle for comanche wanted

neverstuck

Looking for a complete drum to drum axle assembly for my lil comanche. Just need to replace it and I'm not gonna beat this one. (as bad) I don't care if you know one in a junk yard somewhere, just please let me know... It originally came with the dana 44 which i swapped out to my bigger comanche. The Dana 35 is whooped and i just want to replace the whole thing instead of it nickel and dimin me. Just easier. I'm located in southern new jersey and if ya'll know of anyone drop me a line... Thanks in advance, happy jeepin :) I hope to be back on the trails soon

i have a dana 35 complete drum to drum. actually it's still sitting under my wrecked MJ. $150 and it's yours. I'm located in MO, not sure which would be the easiest way of getting it to you, but if your interested i am sure we could work something out.

Thanks

Devin

Thats cool man, I'm interested. Ill try to find out shipping and in the meantime look around here

i have a dana 35 complete drum to drum. actually it's still sitting under my wrecked MJ. $150 and it's yours. I'm located in MO, not sure which would be the easiest way of getting it to you, but if your interested i am sure we could work something out.

Thanks

Devin

Thats cool man, I'm interested. Ill try to find out shipping and in the meantime look around here

3.55 gears?

I have an 86 Comanche I just started stripping. Sell you the dana 35 for $100 You take care of shipping. I am located in Rochester, MA. Almost close enough to pick up. My email is normorejeeps@gmail.com. I can send pics. Thank you

That would be great if you could send me some pics; Everything work on it; is it complete? drum to drum? i might just take a drive up there

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...