Jeep Comanche T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, and Sweatshirts

knever3

My girlfriend last Feb decided she'd suprise me with the MS Paint picture, yesterday she decided she'd one up herself and create a t-shirt with a background. This is how it turned out. I was clued in on this by another member and to her disappointment and my surprise the cat's out of the bag. She said she's up for custom pictures if someone is willing to have their truck put into artwork and screen printed on an item.

http://www.zazzle.com/jeep+comanche+gifts

arent they awsome? i'm gonna buy one. too bad we don't get discounts lol but zazzle sets the price i don't think she can do anything about it.

so she'll make a paintshop picture/graphic image from anything we send? :brows:

thats cool u can put the graphic on a different cup in zazzle. i want the glass stein! drink meh beer from a jeep glass.

She is willing to take the time to make custom orders and you can pick what media you would like to put it on. Keychain, cup, apparel, and stamps!!!

She said she would enjoy that if she had a picture to go off of and other ideas.

I have been looking for so long for Comanche shirts and stuff, who knew that it would come to me!!

Hey there we tried to order one of them T-Shirts and the web sight sent me an email saying that the "jeep" logo is not an aproved jeep shirt and can not sell that shirt to us, and will be about 10 days to get our $ back :headpop: :fs1: what happened? :(

Brandon

Hey there we tried to order one of them T-Shirts and the web sight sent me an email saying that the "jeep" logo is not an aproved jeep shirt and can not sell that shirt to us, and will be about 10 days to get our $ back :headpop: :fs1: what happened? :(

Brandon

The "Jeep" Logo with a capital "J" is a trademark. I knew that was going to happen well before you tried buying it. Use a lower case "j" and its no longer a trademark. Or, just use Comanche, and omit the "Jeep" part.

Rob L.

Brandon

The "Jeep" Logo with a capital "J" is a trademark. I knew that was going to happen well before you tried buying it. Use a lower case "j" and its no longer a trademark. Or, just use Comanche, and omit the "Jeep" part.

Rob L.

well you would think that when you go to make a T-shirt you would look into them types of things :mad: a t-shirt company should know this.

Brandon

Brandon

Rob L.

well you would think that when you go to make a T-shirt you would look into them types of things :mad: a t-shirt company should know this.

Brandon

The website is a third party. They put your image or art on any sort of products, be it shirt, mug, hat... Etc... So if you want a trademarked thing done, of course they won't do it without the express consent of the company that holds the trademark.

Rob L.

The "Jeep" was removed from the t-shirt, and the shirt was put back up with only the picture. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will be looking into other options, like "comanche", or even JEEP. Zazzle was unclear about this when emailed and asked.

that sucks... i've seen people use "trademarked" terms on zazzle all the time. i'll still buy one with just the truck though. it doesn't matter if it says jeep or not, its still cool!

don't worry about those who are being jerks, everyone has to start soemwhere. mistakes happen.

kinda wonder about those who knew it was a prob and just sit back and watch though. if it was me i'd want them to say something. but thats just me.

that sucks... i've seen people use "trademarked" terms on zazzle all the time. i'll still buy one with just the truck though. it doesn't matter if it says jeep or not, its still cool!

don't worry about those who are being jerks, everyone has to start soemwhere. mistakes happen.

kinda wonder about those who knew it was a prob and just sit back and watch though. if it was me i'd want them to say something. but thats just me.

Gotta fly on your own sometime. Can't always be the babysitter. Plus, if it actually did go through, why would I want to discourage him into not making them? Then we wouldn't have known if it would have made it or not. Life lessons.

Patience grasshopper. You will learn.

Rob L.

Zazzle, Cafe Press and other print on demand folks like this have gotten HAMMERED in the past over trademarked terms. Chryco at one time had a brand management company for Jeep. These are the idiots that license the name to bicycles, diapers, strollers, diaper bags, luggage, etc. that have very little to do with Jeeps. This company sent out ALOT of cease and desist letters to print on demand companies about using the term Jeep. The local Jeep club I was part of, got caught in this. We had to stop using Cafe Press for T-shirts, hats, and such with our logo on it because it contained the word Jeep.

Gotta fly on your own sometime. Can't always be the babysitter. Plus, if it actually did go through, why would I want to discourage him into not making them? Then we wouldn't have known if it would have made it or not. Life lessons.

Rob L.

wow i can't remember the last time someone talked to me like i was 4. oh wait, i was 4. you know sometimes its nice to have a "life lesson" skipped. learning from other peoples mistakes, and helping people learn from yours. doesnt have to be a discouraging help...in fact I'm sure shes feeling pretty discouraged as it is without condescending remarks being made.

put yourself in that position and then react how YOU would want others to react.

that being said, i think you have a good punchline, but your delivery needs some work.

Rob L.

wow i can't remember the last time someone talked to me like i was 4. oh wait, i was 4. you know sometimes its nice to have a "life lesson" skipped. learning from other peoples mistakes, and helping people learn from yours. doesnt have to be a discouraging help...in fact I'm sure shes feeling pretty discouraged as it is without condescending remarks being made.

put yourself in that position and then react how YOU would want others to react.

that being said, i think you have a good punchline, but your delivery needs some work.

step down and back off, buddy. Rob's done more for comanches than you ever will, and he's a Moderator for cripe's sakes.

don't walk in here as a newbie to the site and start being a fool.