Problems with the PM system

500 MJ

I can't get on to check the ones I have...just letting you know if someone else hasn't already.

I click the link like normal to check them and this comes up.

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

I tried emailing noreply@comancheclub.com and it got kicked back to me. So I'm posting it here...

The same thing here, I can't seem to check my messages. Every time I try I get this error message. Then I get the same MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com failure notice when I try to email noreply@comancheclub.com

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

How long do messages stay in the outbox before they are sent? I've got three in there now and I want to make sure they go through.

They stay in there until the people who get them open them up. Its how you can tell if someone has read your PM or not. Once it hits the sent folder, they've opened it.

Rob L.

How long do messages stay in the outbox before they are sent? I've got three in there now and I want to make sure they go through.

They stay in there until the people who get them open them up. Its how you can tell if someone has read your PM or not. Once it hits the sent folder, they've opened it.

Rob L.

Well, that's cool and good to know. Thanks!