I want to build a RC Full scale XJ

jtdesigns

Not sure how to steer it though...

Use the motor from a power wheelchair. Power forward and reverse, with plenty of power available to turn the wheel. I mean it was made to move a person, so the torque to move a wheel is minimal.

Rob L.

:idea:

Great idea!

And if you know anything about the Mythbusters trys with RC on a fullsize vehicle, you know too how often they wreck them unintentionally, and how many problems they have keeping them going where they want them to. It amazing if you think about it, how many minute inputs it takes from a human driver to keep a car driving straight... thing is we don't think about it, and an RC can't do those minute inputs like a person can. And to think about how really dangerous it would be unless you have an abandoned airport to run it on. People don't do full size RC for a reason.... too easy to get killed or kill someone else. And when you do wreck it, you can't just flip it over with no damage and keep going.

my guess is that you tried to copy an address from google. gotta go to the actual page. should look something like this (without the spaces of course).

http://www .technovelgy. com/graphics/content09/james-bond-remote-control-car.jpg

and then highlight it and click the IMG tag above the text box. if you want to post a photo, it needs to end in a photo extension like jgp or gif. you posted a link.