Street Comanche #59 - San Diego, CA - FOR SALE

I'd jump on it for $3K if I were nearby. And I don't begrudge a guy flipping a vehicle or anything else to make a few $$. Plenty here on this forum do, including myself. There's no "commitment" when you buy a vehicle, and he paid the asking original price. Get real guys.

Don, the guy offered 2/3 of the original asking price ($3K). The owner/seller took the cash offer of $2K. Actually spoke with the seller and that was what he said. I would bet you could get it for $2K.

Want to fly to San Diego and drive it back - 4 day trip for 1 driver.

i called the guy about a week ago with some random questions i had about it. just cuz i wanted to know. then i asked how long he owned it for and he said ohh idk maybe like 3 or 2 years. lol. i said ok ill call you back if i want to look at it.

That's a loooong drive in a vehicle of unknown mechanical condition. I actually emailed the guy and made an offer close to what you are suggesting. Haven't heard back though............

Wow Don! It would be great if you wound up buying that Jeep! You are a lucky man to have such an understanding wife :cheers:

Archived