West bound and down!!!

shelbyluvv

16 wheels a rollin'!!!

We left GA today headed to California, again. We are currently in Alexander City, AL. We are making a detour to see the Tim Welborne Muscle Car Museum. When we leave from the museum we are headed up to Memphis to camp and swin in the Mighty Mississippi.

I am dragging the camper behind the Ram and my wife is toting the Shelby Charger on a dolly behind the WJ.

I will keep ya'll posted on our progress.

Bo and Family!

:waving: take lots of pics at the museum!

Heck with the pics

Take lots of cars at the museum :D

Will you be taking 40 across or whats the other one, 10? I know going the lower Texas route it's like days before you get out of that state. :roll:

Be safe. :thumbsup:

We left the museum and found ourselves camping along the Mississippi River in Arkansas.

I took a lot of pics at the Wellborn museum. I loaded them on my FB page. I think I get it set so everyone can see them.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=2042555&id=1446122050

We are headed to Oklahoma toady.

Johnny, we will be there in 29 Palms off and on until Aug 1st. We will be there permanently on the 2nd.

We made it to Vegas last night. The ram weighed in at 11,500 pounds. She still managed to pull 17 MPG. The WJ did awesome towing the Shelby. It got an average of 18 MPG. I love the Jeep. I am in love with the 4.7 V8! I can't wait until I have a MJ with that drive train in it.

Jen, did amazing towing the car the whole way. I am more impressed with her every day. Hard to believe after 16 years together she still does things that I had no idea she could do.

We will be headed to 29 Palms CA tomorrow to look for a house. Oh the joys of military moves.

If it wasn't for the military nobody of sound mind would live in 29 palms or the Mojave area. What a dryed up land scape. Looks like after affects of nuclear blast. And $3 gas. However close to Palm Springs and all them golf courses an swimming pool bunnies. Enjoy your new home there.

If it wasn't for the military nobody of sound mind would live in 29 palms or the Mojave area. What a dryed up land scape. Looks like after affects of nuclear blast. And $3 gas. However close to Palm Springs and all them golf courses an swimming pool bunnies. Enjoy your new home there.

I lived in the mojave area for 17 years and loved the off roading everything u need for fun.