WTT: Factory Long Bed Rollbar; CA

M1A1TankerTom

Hey guys, I have a factory long bed rollbar in perfect shape, not a single dent! I would like to trade it for a short bed rollbar. I am located in the bay area of california. Do not want to ship. If you are somewhat near to my location and would like to trade hit me up.

I know I can cut the long bed roll bar down to make it work in my short bed but after learning how rare the long bed rollbars are I figured I would give somebody a shot to own this thing.

• 1 month later...
I would buy it if you still have it. I live a little north of Sacramento. I have a long bed.

I can't believe there's somebody else on here from the west coast! I thought I was alone in CA

No your not the only one I live in Reno NV so if you really need help I'm not that far away.

• 4 months later...

hey guys, I had forgot about this post. I was living in Napa but now I am up in lake county, which is cool because I go wheeling almost every weekend now. Anyways I still have the roll bar but am not really wanting to sell it just yet. Trying to find somebody that will trade me a short bed roll bar or waiting to see if I can locate a short bed roll bar before I get rid of this long bed one.

Archived