Interesting

dasbulliwagen

Chrysler is pretty consistent when comparing new and old model changes. The distortion, color variation, and genuine lack of coherence make me believe that is a photoshop.

Even if it is a genuine publication, that rear driveshaft is waaayyyy too long, even for an Unlimited Wrangler.... Maybe this is something they are testing the waters for their 'truck' concept. I really doubt they would ruin the Wrangler name with IFS.

Allpar is not as great a great source as it is giving credit for being, IMHO. For example, the JK uses the NVG241J in the Command-trac, not the NVG231J as THEY list it. They do countless mix-ups and because it is the "ALLPAR" it gets passed on as fact.

That is pretty much the liberty KK drivetrain in the IFS pics, IIRC. The ALLPAR gurus also failed to pick up the KK has the rear suspension that is described in the article.

Having a base Wrangler with IFS and another SFA makes zero sense in a cost-cutting era.

Allpar is not as great a great source as it is giving credit for being, IMHO. For example, the JK uses the NVG241J in the Command-trac, not the NVG231J as THEY list it. They do countless mix-ups and because it is the "ALLPAR" it gets passed on as fact.

That is pretty much the liberty KK drivetrain in the IFS pics, IIRC. The ALLPAR gurus also failed to pick up the KK has the rear suspension that is described in the article.

Having a base Wrangler with IFS and another SFA makes zero sense in a cost-cutting era.

:agree: . I find so much wrong at allpar, especially their predictions and inside scoops. It is as if they are fed wrong info on purpose............