MJ and XJ stuff for sale

alex_and_sean

Gang -

If I am out of line on these, tell me so. Everything is "or best offer". I am not looking to make anything on these, just to find a good home and someone who can use them.

LH (driver) manual window regulator - $25 for the good one, $15 for the sticky one (I think I paid about $50 for each)

RH and LH doors with all glass but no internal padding/hanldes (some rust on bottoms and the driver's window regulator is going south - window only rolls down 2/3 of the way - thus the regulators above) - $25 ea obo

LH and RH interior door panels grey (they came off a 95 XJ) - $5 ea obo

front and rear steel bumpers - $20 ea obo

compact spare tire - $10 obo

window wiper motor and arm (replaced mine but it works exactly the same so I swapped it back) - $25 obo

a few stray window cranks - free to a good home, just cover my shipping cost

arm rest (the other one from the XJ was broken) - free to a good home, just cover my shipping cost

New in package ebrake cable - $5 obo -- SOLD

Thanks

Sean

• 3 weeks later...

I can pull either rt or left mirror off. They are not great but not bad. They are both manual with the little interior knob. Make offer.

I still have the window regulator. Pm me and we can arrange shipping. They are only left hand though I could remove the right hand one out of the old door. That means I have 3 drivers door regulators (1 works well, 1 ok, 1 doesn't roll down all the way) and one passenger door regulator. Let me know what one(s) you want.

Sean

Only the one I am using ;)

I am planning a trip to the local pic'n'pull within the next few weeks for a 5spd lower shift boot and gauge cluster/oil pressure gauge. When I was there last they didn't have any MJs but plenty of XJs. Do you (or anyone else) know interchangeability? I would be happy to pick one up for you if I find something that would fit and looks half way decent. Just cover my direct cost and shipping.

Sean

i don't think any of the XJ driveshafts fit the MJ's except the fronts... ive got a ton of XJ's down here though... a few MJ's in local JY's but only ones 4x4 and its a long bed of course... was just at two of our picknpulls in Atl sat... they both had one MJ but both were 2x4... did get a headliner and a instrument panel with a tach which i didnt have before... and a transfercase from a 88 with only 90k on the XJ... thing was clean... and a 01 fender for my front end swap... spent to much money... lol... but if you find a short bed with a driveshaft still ill be more then happy to paypal you for it + shipping + your time... or a tailgate... lol...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived