rockyroad.com

henryuu

Many on many boards have had some serious customer service issues with them. The consensus is that in most cases the products are fine as long as everything goes right.

I think there is a vendor here that buys/re-sells their products ( you can find it if you look) so that may be a way to buffer out the customer service issues others complain about.

Glenn (the owner) was well known in the Suzuki circles, and then a regular on the JU XJ forum 10/12 years ago.

He was always cool, and seemed like an all around decent guy.

He started RRO shortly after that, and seemed to be doing alright.

Some time between then, and now he got a less than stellar reputation for customer service.

I never bought anything from him directly, so I'm not sure if the reputation is warranted, or not, but he always seemed to have decent prices on OME stuff. :dunno:

there prices seem to be pretty good. pretty close to like ebay.. :dunno:

but, if the costumer service is bad i guess ill find out if i buy from them.

i just thought id get your guy's opinion first

I ran their 5" lift on my MJ with no problems,as far as customer service the only issue i had was slow shipping.

The RRO lift was a good starting place to build from as i got a better understanding of jeeps,currently there is very little left of the lift on my truck and eventually the SOA will be the only thing left. but it will be welded in place.

I don't think that i would buy another lift from them (or anyone really) but thats because I'm now able to build my own kit and fabricate my own parts, but i would have no problem buying components from them in the future.