1:10 Scale XJ

Darren

I love these things. If I wasn't spending so much money on my actual MJ, I would be building one of those.

And never say never, they did make an MJ at one time. I have one right next to me.

No, it isn't for sale, and I am looking for another to build right. Someone already cut mine all up. It looks good and all, but I want an unmolested one.

Rob L. :D

I might have to put the Truggy kit back on my XX4 and rock a cherokee body. I had a ranger body on it,was getting hung up at the track.

I'm gonna have to check one out and see if i can sqeeze one onto my monster truck,the F250 body i have on it is looking pretty bad.

good find, I have been looking for an XJ body for a while. I emailed pro line about 6 months ago, they said they didn't plan on creating one.

I just ordered one along with bumpers for my 1:10 crawler that I have. :cheers:

Well, the body showed up in the mail today, but I don't have time to play with it. I'm going to paint it to match my old Cherokee that I had. The body fits my AX10 perfectly, but I have converted to a tube buggy chassis, looks like I might have to convert back to the original frame to get it to fit.

I'll snap some pics on Monday when I am back in town.

I have a tube chassis for my crawler, so there are no mounting provisions for the body. But here is the body painted and resting on top of the truck

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I'm not sure what to do for tire clearance, I'm going to trim the body some, but this crawler has pretty extreme travel.

Image Not Found

And this is what I modeled it after for the paint scheme...

Image Not Found

Its never given me a problem, but now that it has a body on it, I might have to limit the travel somehow. I think what I have in the picture below is all that it should ever need. Although, I used it up north this weekend, there were a few times where the rear axle was horizontal and the front was vertical and it pulled me through the obstacle. :rotf:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found