Guts or Balls

jimoshel

Guts or balls.?There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the @$$ and having the balls to say: You're next, Chubby...'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking there is no difference in the outcome.

Both result in death.

I really think the word 'stupidity' could also fit in there someplace. :smart:

So, like ... where does "chutzpah" fit into that hierarchy of death-defying idiocy?

When you're going shopping for a gift for you're wife after she asks for something that goes from 0 to 200 in 3 seconds....

and you come back with a bathroom scale.

So, like ... where does "chutzpah" fit into that hierarchy of death-defying idiocy?

When you're going shopping for a gift for you're wife after she asks for something that goes from 0 to 200 in 3 seconds....

and you come back with a bathroom scale.

PERFECT!

now i know you guys are thinking about the song "thats my story and i'm stickin to it" i was laughing so hard that my wife ask so what's so funny and i showed this her and she said now that not funny at all :rotf:

now i know you guys are thinking about the song "thats my story and i'm stickin to it" i was laughing so hard that my wife ask so what's so funny and i showed this her and she said now that not funny at all :rotf:

Ak - she does doesn't understand our humor...my wife asked me the same question and when she read the thread she just shook her head. :D