Won "Truck" category at the car show today.

Sir Sam

Had the FE exam this morning so I was busy all day. But I made arrangements to have my friend enter the CRD for me.

Printed off a couple of pictures of the rollover repair, taped em to the inside window, and left it in the lot at 7am.

(rollover repair: http://colorado4wheel.com/images/libby/ ... epair.html )

Came back out from the test at 3:45 to find the Jeep moved and a note on the windshield.

Turns out I won the truck category, gonna get a certificate and a $15 prize.

Not bad for not being there. Makes the second year in a row I've won a category, last year it I won "Modern domestic" in my 2000 XJ.

Woohoo!

Great job on rebuilding the Libby. :thumbsup:

I did have to laugh though about the Car show win. I mean, your SUV took the Truck category. :hmm:

Was there no Trucks in the show? What took the SUV category?

:cheers:

Great job on rebuilding the Libby. :thumbsup:

I did have to laugh though about the Car show win. I mean, your SUV took the Truck category. :hmm:

Was there no Trucks in the show? What took the SUV category?

:cheers:

No SUV.

Only choices would have been modern domestic(1975+) and truck, I won modern domestic last year, but it was 2000+ then.

Dunno what else was all there, gonna have to wait till Tuesday to find out.

What section of the FE did you take. I passed the Civil section last year. Congrats on making it to the point of taking the exam. Its a big step to finally accomplish.

I took the general.......... which they now call "other disciplines" for ME's the general section is what most of us chose because the problems are less complex and we have covered most of that material.