Bumpers

The S10 frame and bumper is narrower than the MB. It can be made to fit. Depending on your fabrication skills or $$ situation. In my opinion take the S10 bumper, Cut the old mounts off. Get a set of mounts from ebay, or make a set.

MB Upper, S10 Lower

trophy.jpg

Jim I'd like to present you with this trophy, on behalf of everyone here at Comanche Club, for your amazing effort to answer a question most would have shrugged off. You really went above and beyond on this one, and we commend you for it. Hopefully "Hick" is as grateful.

looking at this post right now I'm wondering if I would keep mine to

I think I also have an S-10 bumper on my MJ

but mine was sticking out so far out back

I might cut the bottom of the bed just under the tail lights (anyway there rusted to sh*t)

and try to fit the bumper right to where the bed ends

and right under the tail gate

trophy.jpg

Jim I'd like to present you with this trophy, on behalf of everyone here at Comanche Club, for your amazing effort to answer a question most would have shrugged off. You really went above and beyond on this one, and we commend you for it. Hopefully "Hick" is as grateful.

:agree: Thank you!!! :cheers:

A cherokee bumper will not bolt up to an MJ without custom made brackets and trimming of the end caps. Though I havent tried it the MJ brackets if you still have them may bolt in place of the XJ brackets and allow it to be bolted up with trimming of the endcaps... though I really don't know for sure. I made brackets to mount an XJ bumper...