Promoted the site today!

MCF90

Well, I had an check up appointment with my surgeon today (had a softball sized brain tumor removed + radiation. Finished up about a month ago.) and stopped at Wal Mart on the way home to pick up a few odds and ends. I parked in the lot and spied a red Sportruck just down the row from me. I wandered over to it and stuck a Comanche Club business card in the drivers side window sweep (fuzzy stip). Came out to find the owner had already left. Didn't see the card on the ground so thats good!

Matt

Always have to street promote. I have been known to go 10-20 miles out of the way chasing an MJ on the road, just to hand a card over at a stop light...

Last time I did, I had a giant freezer bag full of change in the back of the ZJ, and as I whipped around to pursue, the bag burst open and covered the whole back seat area in hundreds in change. :shake:

I am still pulling change out from all the nooks and crannies. :rotfl2:

Rob L.

I also got to promote today :D A cat at the college i go to happened to park close to me. when i got to my truck i heard "hey its the comanche guy". i turned around to see him and his 86 manche. we spoke for a minute about comanches, i showed him the work i did on my headliner, showed him how to tell a d44 (me) from a d35 (him ;) ), then wrote comancheclub.com squeegy410 kenny keene on a napkin from my glove box :chillin: I told him to get on and send me a message once he makes an account for his mj :D :D I have some cards around here somewhere but i keep forgetting to put them in my truck :fool: . Anyway we should have new member named tim from good ole gallatin on here soon :banana:

:huh???: Are you going to be ok?!?!?

Yeah, I'm fine. I feel great actually! I haven't felt this good in a loooong time. The good thing is it wasn't cancerous, but technically it was still considered cancer (go figure). I have a MRI in June to make sure everything is still kosher. After that, who knows. I'm sure I"ll still have to go in for periodic scans and check ups, but overall, I'm feeling great! :banana:

Matt

whoa! brain tumor is no joke. it sounds like you on the road to better health which is great to hear!

Yup, I"m getting there! Only thing is though, due to the radiation, I have no hair on either side of my head! :eek:

Matt

whoa! brain tumor is no joke. it sounds like you on the road to better health which is great to hear!

Yup, I"m getting there! Only thing is though, due to the radiation, I have no hair on either side of my head! :eek:

Matt

Another Buell rider! Gotta love it! Too bad our poor little comapny was given the axe.

Matt

Another Buell rider! Gotta love it! Too bad our poor little comapny was given the axe.

Yup, I love my bike! I'd really like a Buell tuber though. Yeah, I'm bummed that Buell is no more. Great bikes! I always have people asking me what kind of motorcycle it is. All I have to do is point to the "gas tank" :rotfl2: .

Matt

Always have to street promote. I have been known to go 10-20 miles out of the way chasing an MJ on the road, just to hand a card over at a stop light...

Last time I did, I had a giant freezer bag full of change in the back of the ZJ, and as I whipped around to pursue, the bag burst open and covered the whole back seat area in hundreds in change. :shake:

I am still pulling change out from all the nooks and crannies. :rotfl2:

Rob L.

The gift that keeps on giving! :thumbsup:

Matt

Well, I've never chased anybody down the road, but I've left a few cards on windshields . A few days ago when I came out of Wallyworld, there was a red mj parked next to mine. I know the truck, it belongs to the father-in-law of my partner at work. Has the bumper of my old 89 after I demoted it to Mill Transportation.

Left him a card.

there are three around here. one white one, one black one, one green one. oh and then mine, so four, but anyway. I managed to chase down the green one when i had some time and invited him to the club. the white one is a guy my age too so i know he'll be easy to snag if i can get him chased down :D the black one is skepticle, looks kinda unfriendly haha but if i catch him in public i'll slide a card his way :yes: