An original owner

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 7:40 PM, watchamakalit said:

Absolutely amazing.

Hey watchamakalit, I assumed you were complimenting the post above which is not my truck. If you were complimenting my truck or both, thank you. Since I didn't bring my mj back from the dead like so many on this forum, it is sometimes hard for me to think of my mj as anything other than my former daily driver that fortunately survived my young and stupid years and so far has survived my old and stupid years. 

Buck. 

38 minutes ago, buxmj said:

Hey watchamakalit, I assumed you were complimenting the post above which is not my truck. If you were complimenting my truck or both, thank you. Since I didn't bring my mj back from the dead like so many on this forum, it is sometimes hard for me to think of my mj as anything other than my former daily driver that fortunately survived my young and stupid years and so far has survived my old and stupid years. 

Buck. 

No I was refering to your truck. I think its a gem of a survivor. Just wish I was old enough to have bought one brand new. Unfortunately when they stopped sales my 14yr old self wasnt into cars yet.