14.4V cordless impact gun...

CWLONGSHOT

Guys,

I don't know if you have a OCEAN STATE JOB LOT store near you.... But they are running a sale now for a Kawasaki 1/2" cordless impact gun. HALF PRICE!! I picked one up tonight and its pretty nice!! 14.4V for $74 OTD!!

NICE addition for the trail gear!!!

http://underbid.com/product/710-22148/A ... l?ref=base

That is a link to the reg price. I did a couple searches and the cheapest I could find was 134!! EBay has them for up to 160!!!

Just passing along a good deal!!

CW

I've got an 12v Snap-On cordless impact. My dad gave it to me a few years ago when he bought a new one. It's about 10 years old and still works great. My buddy bought one from HF and it lasted him about 6 months, and wouldn't hold a charge. I've the the dewalt 18v and thats a great gun too. You get what you pay for.

I've got an 12v Snap-On cordless impact. My dad gave it to me a few years ago when he bought a new one. It's about 10 years old and still works great. My buddy bought one from HF and it lasted him about 6 months, and wouldn't hold a charge. I've the the dewalt 18v and thats a great gun too. You get what you pay for.

i've got the 14.4v snap-on 3/8" impact and its brilliant, battery lasts for a week getting beat on daily (mechanic) and i use it for everything.

my boss bought the same gun i have at the same time (2 or so years ago) and he slapped an 18v battery on it and its zinging REAL good now. his'll break stuff! i don't need the extra juice, but just shows it'll take it if you can dish it out.

I have a 18 volt Snap On 1/2 impact and its the cats behind....lol. Had it about 8 years now and the battery is finally starting to give up. Gun still works great but the battery won't hold a charge.....A new battery from snap on is about $140.00 and I considered just watching for one on ebay, but I could have used it 3 times this week already. Guess the snap on man is gonna get a little extra from me this week.

Well, I am a bit concerned.. but at 70 bucks its not awful and don't forget this place always has good stuff @ half or LESS. SO don't judge just by cost alone... You all know I'm a big proponent of you get what you pay for...so time will tell..

I did use it tonight... I drained and changed the rear diff oil and checked the lug nuts on three jeeps... found the fronts on the MJ a bit loose. It was able to remove the tightest nut I found... SO, so far so good...

Online reports don't say anything really bad...not mike RYOBI stuff...

CW

I have a 18 volt Snap On 1/2 impact and its the cats behind....lol. Had it about 8 years now and the battery is finally starting to give up. Gun still works great but the battery won't hold a charge.....A new battery from snap on is about $140.00 and I considered just watching for one on ebay, but I could have used it 3 times this week already. Guess the snap on man is gonna get a little extra from me this week.

If you you can get the case open you should find sub C size cells/batteries inside,the same ones used in RC cars. just pick up some off ebay or a hobby shop and solder them in. yours should be 2400mah but you can go bigger for more run time.