please reply

mainemj

ive finally decided that I can't aford to get my manche street leagle and want another truck so ive decided to part out my manche I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas on what i can expect to get for certain parts

My comanche is an 87 short bed with the factory rool bar bucket seats puke-goat tramsmission 4.0 engin nv231 transfer case dana 30 front dana 35 rear the trucs in good working order it just needs a new floor front and rear brakes ebrake and to much else to list so If you could give me a ball park idea of what i could get for the diffrent parts it would be awsome thank you

Paging Eagle, Paging Eagle.

We have an MJ that is being threatened with the crusher.

Unfortunately, we also have an eagle being threatened that he'd better pay his bills, as well as get the "junk" out of the yard.

Honestly, non-Jeep people can be SOOOOOO unfeeling. Despite the fact that I periodically wrench on the hulks, the neighborhood busy-body persists in telling the zoning officer that I have "unused" vehicles in my yard.

I'm tempted, but between 600 clams and several hundred miles to fetch it, I can't ante up this time.

Just throw some stuff in them and claim them as mobile storage units. :D 8)

That's what my 86 is right now. :D It's plated, runs fine, but don't tell anyone that I have blocks of wood holding up the rear suspension. :teehee:

the roll bar is in good condition just the paint on the bases is lifting off

other thean the floor the jeep is in very decent condition no holes in body panels the truck is dark gray on bottom and light gray on top it has about 160k miles on it I'm located in lincon county

Just throw some stuff in them and claim them as mobile storage units. :D 8)

That's what my 86 is right now. :D It's plated, runs fine, but don't tell anyone that I have blocks of wood holding up the rear suspension. :teehee:

The village told me, mine have to move to be 'operable', so I waited till night, and moved the victims with a chain and the running one.

The village told me, mine have to move to be 'operable', so I waited till night, and moved the victims with a chain and the running one.

That's just funny. :rotf: :rotfl2: 8)

did they buy that? :agree:

Yes. I threw a for sale sign on the dead one a few days later for cover though.

the city has also gone at me over my mj sitting in the driveway for weeks, city-fellow wanted to hear it run or was going to fine me, so I rolled it over and it spit oil all over him. god I love my MJ :)

:jump::rotfl2: